Mark Evans proves his competency to undertake fire risk assessments (to include complicated assessments) by holding the following listings, qualifications and experience:
- Registered on the Life Safety Risk Register of the Institution of Fire Engineers.
- Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers.
- CFPA Europe Diploma in Fire Risk Management – Distinction.
- Industry Qualification Level 5 in Fire Safety and Building Design: Building Regulations and Technical Guidance (Approved Doc. B & M) and BS9999 (Fire Safety in the design, use and management of buildings).
- Attendance of Industry Qualification Level 5 course in automatic fire suppression systems, to include domestic, residential and commercial sprinklers, oxygen reduction fire prevention systems and gaseous and foam systems.
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Planning for Professionals – Triple a Consultancy.
- BS9251 installation, commissioning and maintenance course for residential and domestic sprinkler systems.
- Dry rising main course (dry and wet testing in accordance with BS9990).
- Business and Technicians Education Council Advanced Fire Risk Management Certificate.
- UKATA Asbestos Training October 2016.
- 22 years’ service as an operational fire fighter – 1987 to April 2010.
(The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires the ‘responsible person(s) to ensure that if they instruct third parties to undertake tasks for them under the Order that they satisfy themselves that these parties are ‘competent’.
The Order’s definition of ‘competent’ is: “A person with enough training and experience or knowledge and other qualities to enable them properly to assist in undertaking the preventative and protective measures.”)
Contact FireMaster (South West) Limited on 07931677301 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org