FireMaster undertakes Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Strategy Reports throughout Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset
FireMaster (SW) Limited provides independent and bespoke Fire Risk Assessments for businesses throughout Plymouth, Exeter, Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
Our independence ensures that we provide advice that comes without any vested interest.
Our third party certification ensures that the competency of its consultant (Mark Evans) is compliant with regulatory (fire safety) requirements.
Mark Evans is registered on the Institution of Fire Engineers life safety register.
(By using an unqualified and/or unregistered risk assessor you could be wasting your money, as well as risking lives and breaking the law.)
FireMaster’s reports are written in plain English and follow up advice is always available from a single point of contact.
See our news page for consultancies FireMaster has undertaken throughout the South West; including Bath, Taunton, Exeter, Plymouth, Barnstaple, Torquay, Truro, Penzance and all areas in between.
We are qualified to consult on the following matters:
- Fire risk assessments for all types of commercial properties.
- Advanced fire risk assessment incorporating British Standard 9999 & 9991.
- Preliminary fire risk assessments and fire strategy reports for Building Regulation approval – Approved Doc B, BS9991, BS9999.
- Domestic and residential sprinkler systems – British Standard 9251.
“We have built (and continue to build) our business on long term relationships. We will avoid a culture of short-term contracts driven solely by price, in favour of stable, long-term, trusting partnerships designed to achieve efficiency, create safer environments and avoid unnecessary anxiety.”
We are an independent company (void of any vested interest).
Mark Evans is an accredited/qualified fire risk assessor/strategist.
What we do do!
- Provide personal reports – no tick box pro-formas used here.
- Provide back up advice from a single point of contact.
- As we are third party accredited this ensures your business gets qualified advice from what is essentially an unregulated body of advisors.
- We are independent – no vested interests will be attributed to us.
What we don’t do!
- Sell fire alarms or fire extinguishers – fire risk assessors should be independent so that there is no conflict of interest.
Mark Evans is proud to be certificated by the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) under their accredited fire risk assessment certification scheme.
Importance of using a certificated (registered) fire risk assessor
This IFE Scheme has been developed for individuals that provide fire risk assessment services for others.
The scheme is designed to give assurance to those commissioning fire risk assessments and give confidence in the quality and relevance of the services being provided.
It is essential that the fire risk assessor is a competent person and the fire risk assessor has a duty of care to the organization on which legislation imposes a requirement for the fire risk assessment.